PRINTED POSTER INSTRUCTIONS:
- The official Poster Viewing Sessions are on Friday and Saturday, from 11:50 to 13:00 at Los Jardines Room.
- To enable discussion and interaction with other participants, you are requested to be available at your Poster during the session indicated in your notification.
- Your Poster must be hanged between 8-9hs of the day of your Poster Viewing Session. Tape for hanging will be provided.
- The posters can be in portuguese, spanish or english.
- The maximum usable surface of the display panels for the posters is 90 cm (width) x 120 cm (height).
- Each poster should have the identification title and abstract ID.
- We will provide printed numbers to identify poster positions with their submitting number ID.
- The text of the poster should be concise and easily read at a distance of 2 metres. Diagrams should be simple and we recommend lettering of 6 mm high or greater. A brief statement of the aims of the research and its results should be included in a prominent position.
- Posters not removed by the dismantling deadline will be dismantled and destroyed.
- In case you decide to not present your poster in the congress, please notify at firstname.lastname@example.org
We are pleased to inform you that your abstract will be published in the Archives of Endocrinology and Metabolism.
Please note that the presenting author must register for the conference.